Holiday Resort Rodzinna Przystań - prices
Prices per "big" cottage - 300 Polish Zlotys per night – the price is valid until March 15 2021. From March 15 2021 the price per night will be 350 Polish Zlotys.
Each cottage can sleep up to 5 people in the bedrooms. A maximum of two additional people can sleep comfortably in the living room at an additional charge of 50 Polish zlotys for each extra person per night. Children under 7 years old are not included within the total number of guests counted - the maximum number of all persons in the cottage is 7. In addition, the price includes the use of the swimming pool, sauna, tub, bicycles and water rekreation equipment.
Prices per "small" cottage - 200 Polish Zlotys per night – the price is valid until March 15 2021. From March 15 2021 the price per night will be 220 Polish Zlotys.
Each cottage can sleep up to 3 people in the bedrooms. A maximum of two additional people can sleep comfortably in the living room at an additional charge of 50 Polish zlotys for each extra person per night. Children under 7 years old are not included within the total number of guests counted - the maximum number of all persons in the cottage is 5. In addition, the price includes the use of the swimming pool, sauna, tub, bicycles and water rekreation equipment.
Organization of parties such as a bachelorette party or stag party only by prior arrangement by phone available options - number of persons, date and price negotiated individually.
From October 16, 2020, when renting a house, a refundable deposit of PLN 300 will be charged for a "large" house and PLN 200 for a "small" house.
SPORTS EQUIPMENT FOR OUR GUESTS – FREE OF CHARGE
The price of renting the cottage includes the use of: kayaks, pedal boats, fishing boats and tourist bicycles.
Due to the limited amount of equipment, we ask our guests to take other guests into account when taking equipment.
We are unable to accept pets at the resort.
REGULATIONS OF THE HOLIDAY CENTER "FAMILY PRZYSTAŃ" P. Marcinów and B. Marcinów Sp. Civil
1. The resort provides short-term accommodation services without additional services required in hotel facilities and is open 24 hours a day, on certain dates.
2. The hotel day starts on the day of arrival at 15.00, ends on the day of departure at 11.00. Changing the hours of the hotel day is only possible in consultation with the reception staff.
3. Upon arrival at the Center, a valid ID (ID card) should be presented and presented to the Center's administrator in order to complete formalities related to the stay in the Center.
4. To make use of the services at the Center, the reservation is made earlier with the advance payment made in accordance with the agreed terms and conditions of booking, and the settlement of the difference between the advance payment and the stay within the period agreed with the booking person.
5. The service consists of handing over the ready-to-use house and takes place by providing one set of keys and information on the equipment together with the technical condition of the rooms in the presence of the Center's staff.
6. The room is returned by the customer on the day of departure on the same principles as when issuing the room for use, as specified in point 5 of these Regulations.
7. The number of people accommodated in the cottage cannot exceed the number of people registered and having paid for the stay. If the number of accommodated people would increase the rate for staying at the Center, the cost of their stay shall be borne by the person making the reservation.
8. Any change in the date of arrival or departure (eg late arrival or earlier departure, resignation from stay) does not entitle to reduce the cost of stay and return any cash (unless otherwise agreed with the administrator of the facility).
9. Disagree with the reception will stay at the Center after 11.00 (the last day of stay) causes the need to pay the next day's payment and does not guarantee the possibility of extending the stay.
10. Any defects arising during the use of the room should be reported to the staff of the Center on a regular basis.
11. Comments submitted after the end of the benefit or on the day of departure will not be considered.
12. For damaged or lost objects put into use and other damages made by the guests, they bear full financial responsibility realized by the person making the reservation.
13. Damage resulting from improper operation of the rented premises arising from the fault of the users of the facility is settled on the spot, i.e. during the stay, according to the amounts set by the staff of the Center, which are sufficient to cover the costs of operation, repair damage or buy lost items.
14. Finding by the Center's personnel during final acceptance of the house damages or deficiencies in the equipment completed, authorizes the Center to charge an additional fee to the amount of losses incurred.
15. The resort is not responsible for valuable items and cash left in the rooms, so you should exercise due diligence when closing windows and doors when leaving the room.
16. At the Center, quiet hours should be maintained from 22.00 to 7.00 in the morning, except in situations agreed with the administration of the facility.
17. Persons disturbing peace and not complying with points 26 and 29 of the Regulations, or who use the entrusted property in a manner inconsistent with the Regulations in the Center can be removed from it without the right to any reimbursement of fees previously incurred and any damages.
18. In the facility it is prohibited to behave guests and people using the services of the Center, which grossly may disturb the peaceful stay of other guests.
19. The resort reserves the right to refuse accommodation to persons who behave aggressively in a manner commonly considered vulgar.
20. Persons who are not customers of the Center may stay in the Center only with the prior consent of the Center's administrator and during the time set by him. For using additional services (swimming pool, sauna, tub) the administrator of the center may request a fee from persons not accommodated in the Center.
21. No pets are allowed in the Center.
22. Entry and parking is allowed only in a place designated for this purpose and indicated by the staff of the Center. The car park is unguarded and the center is not responsible for vehicles parked on its premises and is not responsible for any damage caused by third parties or force majeure (e.g. wind, storm, water, fire, electricity, etc.). Parking is free only for customers of the Center during their stay. One parking space is assigned to one room.
23. Children and young people under the age of 18 may stay in the Center only under the supervision of adults. Adults are responsible for the behavior of children and adolescents. Use of all the attractions of the Center (swimming pool, tub, sauna, playground, kayaks and pedal boats, etc.) may take place only under the supervision of adults who are responsible for minors.
24. The resort is not responsible for any inconvenience caused by reasons beyond its control, force majeure (e.g. wind, storm, water, fire) or for interruptions in the supply of electricity or water, etc.
25. Cancellation: in case of resignation from the service, the amount paid for the reservation is not refundable. After prior consultation with the administration of the Center, in some cases it is possible to change the date of booking without losing the deposit or agree on other solutions.
26. It is forbidden to use your own electrical equipment, gas cylinders, lighting bonfires outside designated areas, and use pyrotechnics, lanterns of luck, firecrackers, etc. In the event of failure to comply with the above, point 17 shall apply.
27. Grilling and lighting a bonfire is possible only in places designated for it. A person lighting a grill or a bonfire is obliged to supervise them and to put the grill or a bonfire on the fire at the end of their use.
28. All waste from houses should be sorted and placed in appropriate containers located in a designated place in the Center.
29. Smoking is strictly forbidden in the houses (inside the houses). In case of violation of the ban, the property charges an additional fee of PLN 300. Outside the house you can smoke in places designated for this. The person who smokes is obliged to place cigarette butts in ashtray - it is forbidden to litter the Center.
30. Regulations of the Center are available: a. on the website www.rodzinnaprzystan.com.pl, b. in each house located in the Center.
31. Using the Center's services means that you have read and accept the Regulations of the Center.
32. These Regulations have been approved by the management of the Center and are effective from 01/01/2019.
33. Guests using the services of the Center undertake to comply with the provisions of these regulations, health and safety and fire protection regulations and to comply in exceptional cases to the requests of the Center's employees.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING THE PLAYGROUND
The playground is intended for the rest of our children, so let's try not to be disturbed by accidents caused by ill-considered actions and let's make sure that our children have the opportunity to play in decent conditions.
1. The playground is intended for children aged 3-13.
2. Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
3. Animals are not allowed on the playground.
4. You must not litter in the playground. The waste should be put in the rubbish bins.
5. Using play equipment and staying on the playground may take place from 7.00 to 20.00.
6. In the playground you can only use devices that are playground equipment. It is forbidden to devastate play equipment.
7. In relation to health hazards and injuries, it is prohibited to:
a. Burning bonfires and using open fire,
b. Climbing the roofs of the towers, up the swings,
c. Sitting with two or more people on individual swing seats and rockers,
d. Standing swinging,
e. Twisting chain swings,
f. Entering the playground by bicycle, scooter, roller skates or roller skates,
g. Use of the playground by persons over 13 years old,
h. Use of equipment outside the playground, i.e. roofs, dustbins, etc.
i. Destruction of vegetation, trees, shrubs and flowers.
8. Persons whose condition indicates the consumption of alcohol or intoxicants are forbidden to enter the playground.
9. Smoking is strictly forbidden on the playground.
10. Use of all playground equipment must be in accordance with their purpose and function.
11. Parents / guardians of children should remember about legal liability for any damage caused by children to persons or property. Immediately report any defects, damage, etc. to the Administration.
12. The use of individual play equipment should be adapted to the child's development. The assessment should be made by the child's parent / guardian.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING THE POOL, BALIA, SAUNA AND OTHER ATTRACTIONS OF THE FAMILY HAVE A CENTER
1. The Regulations define the rules for using the pool, tub, sauna, kayaks and pedal boats, tourist bicycles, sports fields and other elements of the Center's external equipment (e.g. scooters, ride-ons).
2. Swimming pool, tub, sauna etc. are available only to persons registered in the "Rodzinna Przystań" Center. The use of attractions by persons who are not the customers of the Center and who are guests of the clients may take place only with the prior consent of the administrator of the Center and within the time set by him. For using additional services (swimming pool, sauna, tub) the administrator of the center may request a fee from persons not accommodated in the Center. The person who invited them is responsible for people who are not accommodated in the Center.
3. Before using the pool, tub, sauna, kayaks and pedal boats, tourist bicycles, sports fields and other elements of the Center's external equipment (e.g. scooters, ride-ons), please read the regulations and relevant instructions for use. By using the above attractions, you accept the regulations.
4. The use of the Center's attractions is at the guests own responsibility. The resort does not provide supervision over the attractions (in particular the lifeguard). Guardians are responsible for minors. In addition, the person making the reservation is responsible for all persons checked in at the cottage.
5. The pool is 1.5 m deep.
6. The swimming pool is available under atmospheric conditions that allow it to function.
7. Children and young people under 18 years of age may use the external facilities of the Center (in particular: swimming pool, sauna, tub, kayaks and pedal boats, etc.) only under adult supervision.
8. A swimsuit adapted to the pool water is required in the pool and tub.
9. The swimming pool is prohibited:
a. Consume drinks (in particular alcoholic beverages or other intoxicants) and food,
c. Bringing glass packaging, sharp tools and other dangerous items,
d. Littering the premises,
e. Bringing animals in and out,
f. Admission to persons whose condition indicates a state of intoxication or a state under the influence of other intoxicants,
g. Admission to people whose health may pose a risk of drowning or endanger the health of other people using the pool.
10. Using the resort's attractions (in particular the sauna, swimming pool, tub) means that the user is aware of the contraindications for using the attractions and uses them at his own risk.
11. In the pool area it is forbidden to:
a. Pushing or throwing other users into the water,
b. Consumption of food in the pool area,
c. Pollution, throwing leftover food and any objects into the water,
d. Use of soap and other chemicals.
12. It is forbidden to use the pool, tub and sauna for people whose external signs indicate skin diseases, open cuts, infectious diseases, difficult to heal wounds, lack of personal hygiene, epilepsy, breathing difficulties, balance disorders and aggressive behavior.
13. People with unstable health should use the attractions of the Center with extreme caution after consulting a doctor. The administrator of the Center is not responsible for any health effects of using the Center's attractions.
14. A fee of 100% is payable for damage to the equipment of the facility and water pollution in the pool or tub.
15. The administrator of the facility is not responsible for injuries and accidents resulting from violation of the Regulations.
16. For the safety of bathers and sauna users, mutual observation and, if necessary, assistance are recommended.
Alarm phones: Ambulance service 999 or 112
Fire brigade 998
17. Sauna and tub are self-service.
18. The resort has a number of life jackets. Persons using bicycles and water kayaks are obliged to use these equipment safely, for this purpose they can, among others, borrow life jackets from the Center free of charge or obtain them on their own. People using the attractions are responsible for the safety of themselves and their pupils.
The "Rodzinna Przystań" center PROVIDES its guests:
• Wood for fireplaces,
• Wood for tubs and saunas,
• Fire wood.
The resort DOES NOT PROVIDE:
• Charcoal for grilling (grills are only suitable for charcoal or wood briquettes).
WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANIMALS.